Membership in the Conference is open to all clergy, men and women religious, all Indigenous People, to all women and men ministering with Indigenous people, and other interested people. Membership is open to all denominations.
The Board of Directors has recommended that each person associated Conference be invited to become a member of the Tekakwitha Conference. This is necessary to establish a definite membership, which entitles one to the benefits listed below:
- Subscription to the Cross and Feathers newsletter
- Nominating & Voting privileges for Board of Directors elections
- Membership to an International Indigenous Catholic Organization
- Share in the Prayers offered for members
- Receive periodic conference news items via Email from the Tekakwitha Conference Electronic News Service